Hire a Certified Bankruptcy Expert
What Sets Allmand Law Firm, PLLC Apart?
Are you struggling to overcome your debt? The team at Allmand Law Firm,
PLLC is committed to serving clients facing serious financial difficulties.
We have been in practice for more than a decade, and our Dallas and Fort
Worth bankruptcy attorneys have been able to
help tens of thousands of individuals
find financial freedom along the way. Throughout the years, our commitment to our clients has
stayed the same.
Reed Allmand: Board-Certified Bankruptcy Specialist
Our lead attorney,
Reed Allmand, says of the individuals we help, "I understand and empathize with
their predicament and use the legal system to help them hold onto their
assets, dignity, and sanity. My philosophy is to help good people through
bad times." One of the reasons you can have confidence in us is the
fact that Mr. Allmand is board certified in consumer bankruptcy by the
Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
In order to become board certified in bankruptcy law, an attorney must:
- Be licensed to practice bankruptcy law for at least five years
- Regularly participate in continuing education seminars
- Undergo an extensive evaluation by a group of their peers
- Handle a broad range of case types within this area of law
- Dedicate a certain percentage of their practice to bankruptcy law
- Complete and pass a rigorous six-hour written exam
Why Should You Hire a Board Certified Lawyer?
Mr. Allmand has already used his expertise to help thousands of clients
overcome their financial struggles, so you can trust that your case will
be in good hands when you turn to our firm for help.
Less than 140 attorneys in Texas are board certified in consumer bankruptcy law—while over 70,000 lawyers are currently
licensed to practice in the state. When your future is on the line, don’t
gamble with your choice in representation.
Need another reason to call Allmand Law Firm? Here are a few:
- We are the largest bankruptcy filing firm in the state
- We have been featured on Fox News, ABC & CBS News
- We possess more than two decades of experience
- We have helped tens of thousands of debtors in Texas
bankruptcy is a complicated process; it is one that requires the expertise of a seasoned
legal professional. The Fort Worth and Dallas bankruptcy lawyers at Allmand
Law Firm, PLLC are ready to help you through this difficult time –
all you have to do is call. We begin each case with a free, no-obligation
consultation, so you would have nothing to lose by taking the first step
today. Call us now for the help you need!
Ready to discuss your case with a board certified expert? Call Allmand Law Firm, PLLC at (214) 238-9608 to schedule your
FREE financial empowerment session.