Irving Bankruptcy Attorney
Debt can be overwhelming. But an Irving bankruptcy attorney can help. Creditors have powerful teams of lawyers on their side, and you deserve strong legal representation as well. An experienced lawyer from Allmand Law Firm can help you navigate the process of reducing and eliminating your excessive debts. Call us today at (214) 884-4020. We service clients throughout the Mid Cities, including Arlington and Grand Prairie.
Types of Bankruptcy You May Consider
If you are considering bankruptcy to deal with your debts, you may be able to file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. Chapter 7, often called “liquidation bankruptcy,” allows eligible individuals to eliminate most of their debt quickly. If you don’t qualify for Chapter 7, you may be able to establish a three- to five-year repayment plan through Chapter 13.
An Irving bankruptcy attorney can evaluate your situation and help you determine if you should file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. These types of bankruptcy can help alleviate the stress you’re dealing with due to your excessive debts.
Debt Relief Services We Offer
It’s important to work with an Irving bankruptcy lawyer who is familiar with many debt relief methods. Allmand Law Firm can help you with the following:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Tax forgiveness
- Stopping foreclosure
- Property exemptions
- Car repossession
- Creditor harassment
- Student loan debt
There are legal elements to all types of debt relief. You need someone to help you communicate with creditors and establish manageable payments or eliminate your debt altogether.
Benefits of Filing for Bankruptcy in Irving
Bankruptcy can help you reduce or eliminate your debts. It can give you relief from stress as well as legal challenges. If your financial situation is unmanageable, bankruptcy can provide an alternative to paying debts with funds you need to live comfortably.
Common types of debt that bankruptcy can manage include the following:
- Tax debt – Although some types of tax debt are non-dischargeable, you may be able to obtain more beneficial payment plans through bankruptcy.
- Student loan debt – The average college student obtains thousands of dollars in debt through student loans. Bankruptcy can help you manage those excessive payments.
- Foreclosure – If the bank is trying to take your house, we can help you stop legal action being taken against you. You may be able to keep your house and still file bankruptcy.
- Repossession – Having your car repossessed can be embarrassing. Take action right away with the help of an Irving bankruptcy attorney.
- Non-secured debts – Many non-secured debts are eligible for discharge. We can help with personal loans, credit cards, payday loans, and more.
- Lawsuits – Creditors often take legal action against those who owe debt. Garnishments and legal demands will stop through bankruptcy.
An Irving bankruptcy attorney will evaluate your debt and then help you determine if bankruptcy is right for you. If you are dealing with multiple types of debt, bankruptcy may be the solution that you need to move forward with your life.
Why Trust Allmand Law Firm?
Allmand Law Firm has extensive experience helping clients through all types of bankruptcy and debt management. We put our clients first, as well as develop a personalized plan to deal with debt for every client. Allmand Law firm has been featured on Fox News, ABC, and CBS News. Our Irving bankruptcy attorney is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in consumer bankruptcy. We are committed to finding the best solution for you.
Call an Irving Bankruptcy Attorney Today
If you are dealing with a financial situation that seems overwhelming, you need help. We can walk you through the bankruptcy process and file all necessary legal documents for you. We will also correspond with creditors and the court as your legal representative. Call Allmand Law Firm today at (214) 884-4020 for a free and confidential consultation.